In need of financing? Obtaining a loan can be a seamless process if you have the right professional helping you along the way!
In Bryan/College Station we have some wonderful and professional lenders that can still help you close in 30-45 days! Contact me for a list of recommended lenders.
Below you will find the “Top 5” documents you will need in applying for a loan.
- Bank Statements – Provide all pages of your most recent bank statements, covering 60 days, for any asset accounts that you intend to use for this transaction. If you receive a quarterly or annual account statement, please provide the most recent statement.
- Paystubs – Provide clear copies of your most recent 30 days of paystubs that reflect your year-to-date earnings.
- Photo ID – Please provide a legible copy of the front of your photo ID.
- Tax Returns – Provide clear copies of your personal signed tax returns, with all schedules, for the past 2 years. If you have yet not filed the most recent tax filing year and it is after the April 15th filing deadline, please also provide a copy of the filed extension.
- W2’s – Provide clear copies of your W2 forms from all employers for the past 2 years.